R & M Marine Services are proud members of the Boating Industry Association of Victoria (BIAV). The peak body for the marine sector, BIAV support an industry worth 17,700 jobs and $4.5 billion dollars to the Victorian economy.
Over the last 12 months' during COVID-19, the BIAV have been instrumental in providing support to its members, as well as supporting the 200,000 registered boat owners; 400,000 marine license holders and 900,000 boating participants in Victoria.
Members of the BIAV must adhere to a Code of Ethics, and R & M Marine Services follow the high standard of service and professionalism expected when you become a member.
- ACT HONESTLY AND FAIRLY IN ALL BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THE CONSUMER
- MAINTAIN PROFESSIONAL COURTESY AND INTEGRITY AT ALL TIMES
- ENSURE ALL ADVERTISING AND REPRESENTATIONS ARE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE
- AT ALL TIMES ACT IN AN ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE MANNER
- DO ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE TO PROMOTE SAFE BOATING AND EDUCATION PRACTICES
- RENDER ACCURATE, TRUTHFUL AND EXPERT ADVICE TO THE COMMUNITY
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IN QUALITY OF SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS
A ONE-STOP SHOP
For a complete list of all members, you can search the Boaters Products and Services Catalogue. This comprehensive guide covers everything you may need for boating and fishing and showcases each member by sector, making it easy to find the service or supplier you need.
Alongside this, there are a great number of other useful resource tools available. DiscoverBoating.com.au is a website designed for boaties of all levels, and includes information from the weather through to how to dock a boat. If gaining information in person is more your style, BIAV are also responsible for the annual Melbourne International Boat Show, amongst others, which will be back this year from Thursday 17th June through to Sunday 20 June 2021 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.